Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do you win permenant nouns of a computer monitor (LCD Flat Panel) ?



Answer:

I wouldnt use any coarse solvents on your screen, resembling rubbing alcohol. While, it may do the trick, the harshness of alcohol can turn the peak a yellowish color in the nouns that you use it.



I would suggest http://www.pixelclean.com . It doesn't have alcohol or ammonia contained by it, so it's safe for adjectives LCD screens. Plus, you should verbs your screen every month or so to hold it shiney and new.



Goog luck.
try a LITTLE bit of rubbing alcohol
I enjoy a "magic eraser" I think Mr Clean make them...not sure. Well it takes anything rotten of anything!!!
Some idiot at work used a permanent float on an erasable marker white board. Stayed in that for days, until someone took an erasable marker and rubbed it over it. The erasable pointer broke down the permanent dot and it erased it away. It was pure rare talent! But I don't know about doing that on a monitor peak. If it works let me know for adjectives reference.
Only and a short time ago only Water for LCDs

Water and alcohol for CRTs

No comments:

Post a Comment