Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do you create a eyeshade shot of lone the top friendly glass and not the adjectives peak display?



Answer:

In answer to this... the with the sole purpose way you can is pinch a screen shot consequently cut around it to leave lone the window you want. Windows Vista have a capture button that let you specify an area but i've no theory of a feature within XP to do that.
press alt+print screen
first click on the screen/window you plan to print screen consequently hit the alt key plus the print blind key.
When I want my peak shot, I usually use a twelve gauge shotgun, but surrounded by your case, where on earth you only want PART of the blind shot, I would recommend a big bore handgun, maybe a .45 or a .357 magnum instead?
there's two ways too invasion it, first use a program that captures

window, i have one, my is faststone imageviewer. second, press print eyeshade and just bowdlerize it with ms paint or other editing prograns
Alt + print eyeshade
1. Make sure the window you want to invasion has focus (is higher than all other widen windows)



2. Hold down the Alt key



3. Press the Print Screen push button



4. Paste into your favorite graphics editor



5. Repeat as necessary



I know that I probably over simplified the above instructions, but it is mostly for the benefit of any one else who also requires this culture.



There are also screen takeover programs you can also use.



Below is a link to a lantern weight application call FastStone. It also has a built surrounded by image browser.



This is a program that I use myself, which is why I am recommend it. You can also use a search engine, such as http://www.google.com and do a search out for screen invasion software.



Hope this helped.



:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment