Friday, September 17, 2010

How do you correct the NTSC and PAL on a PC?

I am trying to connect my laptop to my TV and i own problems, I think I entail to change the NTCS and PAL. How do you do that?



BTW this is the problem I enjoy (If u can help):

Both my laptop(Compaq Persario V2000) and my TV (Daewoo) have S-Video Input and Outputs. When i plugged the S-Video surrounded by and pressed Fn+F4 I got a picture on my TV, but it be black and white and it was jump. I looked all over the internet for an answer but i didn't find one. Please abet me. PS When I put in a movie its black instead of showing the movie. But i can see the cursor. P.P.S I enjoy an ATI RADEON XPRESS 200M graphic card. And I couldn't find the upgrade on the ATI website.


Answer:

This isn't going to give support to much, but it probably isn't NTSC/PAL problems because those are different TV formats for different countries. In the US we use NTSC for everything so it is unlikely that this is your problem.
Is under the bottom or side close power plug usually
dont do it.... i believe you cant change it rear legs
ntsc and pal refers to tv signal frequency



you don't enjoy to worry going on for that when you're hooking up your pc/laptop to your tv, if you bought your tv and laptop in alike country. pal is largely for european tvs and ntsc is for US and parts of asia
hey hey hey, chill. which wire are you using? the s-video to s-video? if you're using the other chain, that is s-video to those 3 yellow-red-white flex, then do one point, remove either one color of the cable. im not sure, i think its the white one xP

No comments:

Post a Comment