Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do you obtain a display picture stale your response peak not desktop it be put near by mistake?

How do you obtain a display picture off your generosity screen not desktop it be put there by mistake?

The blind where your users are..........where on earth the users sign on to the pc appreciation


Answer:

It doesn't sound resembling your talking in the order of the little user icons, but to some extent the background logon peak...the picture behind the little user icon, right? If so, I use a program called Logon Loader. It works great for me.
Control panel User Accounts Change my picture.
goto control panel, consequently user accounts and select the user picture you want to change, and goto 'change my picture' That is for window XP I know for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment