Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do you plain a HP pavilion F1703 monitor skin?

I enjoy a problem with my HP pavilion F1703 monitor. The backlightning doesn't work. This is due to a production error, so thousands of people own encountered this problem. My warranty isn't blankness anymore, so I have to fix the problem myself. I own found a way to fix the problem, but it involves first performance the monitor case and resolding a solder collective. The solding isn't a problem, but I don't seem to be capable of remove the monitor case. Can someone explain me how I can remove it, this would denote a great deal to me, because in a minute I face have to buy a whole alien monitor. Thanx!


Answer:

Contact HP anyway, if it has be recalled they will replace it for free anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment