Friday, September 17, 2010

How do you verbs an LCD eyeshade monitor for the PC?

I am sick and tired of trying to look through a dirty blind. Any suggestions.


Answer:

Don't bother with expensive cleaning products.



Toilet daily, with tad of sea, I mean barley soggy.

Lightly apply strokes left to right across the eyeshade. Then use a dry flannel to remove "smears".

For the corners I use a damp cotton bud.

The knob is to not press hard. It also help to turn the screen stale.
Use a damp clear up cloth only.
The problem that everyone experiences is STATIC ELECTRICITY, which cause dust, lint, and other airborne dust particles to stick to the LCD peak.



nothing much that you can do almost it , except wiping it down each day with a slightly misty cloth. You could also try an anti-static type cloth ( I have several at home but don't know what they are call ).



I have hear about using an anti-static spray close to cling-free, but I am NOT going to take the risk of destroying my LCD, its basically not worth it.
Why do people dream up the lcd screen cleaners are expensive?



Don't use ammonia or alcohol-based products. Don't verbs it with serious newspaper towels, it can etch the screen...



I use http://www.pixelclean.com and it works great - comes beside everything you need...
dapple dachshunds for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment