Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do you find Sharpie bad of an LCD computer monitor?

My 1 year dated got ahold of a sharpie and go to town.


Answer:

Have you tried just regular alcohol. I hold used alcohol and a terry cloth on LCD monitors, and it seems to work great.
denatured alcohol may work, but you may be out of luck. Sorry
You can try one of those Mr. Clean illusion erasers. I find they work quite resourcefully. Good luck.
ok i dont even what to know what the hell happend but magic eraser probably
The merely thing I can give attention to of that won't ruin the surface is Skin So Soft bath grease by Avon. Good luck!
I use an eyeglass cleaning cloth sprayed with eyeglass cleaner to verbs my LCD monitor. Both purchased from eyeglass store. The cleaner MUST specify "safe for plastic lenses". Don't know if it will clean Sharpie or not, but afford it a try.



NOTE - Be sure to spray the cleaner on the cloth and then wipe the monitor.

- DO NOT spray any cleaner directly on the monitor.
Try hairspray. It works on ink. But, I would try a enormously tiny spot no matter what you try.
Sharpie may stipulation differently, but I sneeze and cough often on my antiquated Acer LCD, left dried up bodily fluid; I merely painstakingly scrub the dirty spots with my nail; no ill-effect to any layers underneath the pixels have chizzled but do it slowly.
posters for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment