Tuesday, September 21, 2010

how do you replace the backlight within a monitor?



Answer:

LCD monitor? Dont suppose you can. I believe you would have to replace the entire LCD. I am speaking of a laptop lcd.
Medical? Rented? Get the medical supply company you rented from to fix the apparatus. If you bought it, the medical supply company can probably fix it for you for a charge. You'll have to track down the correct frothy if you are planning to fix it yourself. They might help you next to that, as well. Good luck.
is it a CRT or an LCD
I enjoy the same problem on my Laptop LCD, what problem do you hold? mine will work if I tap on the defence, but there are times that even if I maintain tapping on it for hours it still wont work properly. when it works it stay OK for a impressively long time, unless i go into standby mode where on earth in I own to do the tapping entry again. I tried to unscrew my laptop to see whats inside but i think I still requirement some special tools which i do not have one nonetheless. I suspect it would only be an intermittent nouns or something.



So guys please help if you know this stuff. Thanks within advance.



To:

Madh2orat, I focus the CRT monitor doesn't have any backlight.
This is a site, that you might want to look at..I reflect on it should only be replaced, by a professional..Good Luck..

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products...

No comments:

Post a Comment