Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do you net a laptop monitor into a desktop monitor.?

I enjoy a laptop monitor hanging around (its separated from my laptop) and I be wanting to know how I can turn it into a monitor for my desktop PC.



Is there an adaptor I can buy?



Thanks


Answer:

You shouldn't do that.

however, if you are, you enjoy to take sour the casing, and somehow find duplicate size monitor (CRT or LCD) casing... stale ebay of whatever, and try to fit it surrounded by...

although monitor and LCD panels are terrifically dangerous and SHOULD NOT BE DONE...

Just trade the LCD on eBay, you'll get a descent price for it
Put it on the desk.
I haven't be reading closely, however, there could be a road to do it, just that, you will call for an expert electronic expert to do it (or reverse engineer), and may cost more. You would have to enjoy a different PCB board to control the graphics, as the LCD Screen is just a eyeshade, but without the Video scrambler/descrambler.



That's basically me and I don't want to give you false promises. The best answer should be "Just Sell It", as one answerer stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment